ThisIsCollapseThisIsCollapse

Main News Movies Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Fisthead vs. Pinata Fisthead vs. Pinata

I love this movie.

I love it because of the cliche's and random fists. I remember watching it while I was checking out Captain Ig'nant and laughing at it then. It's really awesome; a Raquela is in order, no?

I'm a Bear, etc I'm a Bear, etc

To the dude underneath me;

This is from an actual LIVE recording, therefore one cannot remove the laughtrack. No voice acting, either.

This was awesome, by the way.

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

@ Mana567

Australian, actually :D
nonetheless, I loved this cartoon. The narration made it perfect, being calm and steady throughout the whole thing.

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

Dude

Nietzsche = awesome. He's an anti-moralist.

Sketchbook Sketchbook

Woah...

There were a LOT of drawings. It must've taken a very long tiem to do al lthose... One of my ex girlfriends was an artist, and it would take her a long time to finish just one drawing, so I can imagine how long all this must've taken.
A lot of effort and time.

10/10, I really liked the drawings... Especially the fantasy inspired armoured cars and veichles.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

Breathtaking.

This song is cold as ice. It sends shivers up and down my spin, and I let it because of how seductive the sound is. It's seriously amazing in its own right; I feel that this song portrays the darker side of alice in wonderland than the games did.

Six Lenins Six Lenins

I love this picture.

Along with the dude behind me, I find this supports the idea of commodified life and all that stuff.